HDSB ONLINE Students:
Contact your online teacher for information about final projects and exams.
EXAM RETURN DAY
Date: Thursday, Jan 30, 2020
Period1 8:25 - 8:55
Period 2 8:55 - 9:25
Period 4 9:25 - 9:55
Period 5 9:55 – 10:25
EXAMINATION GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS – JAN 2020
- All examinations will be written from Thursday, Jan 23th until Tuesday, Jan 28th, 2020. There will be no regular classes during that time. Please circle or highlight your final exams on the exam schedule
2) ARRIVE ON TIME. Students should wait quietly in the hall prior to the opening of the exam room. No books or paper may be taken into the examination area, except as directed by your teacher.
3) Students who are more than 30 minutes late should sign in at the office.
4) Students may not leave an examination before the 1st hour of the allocated time for the exam.
5) The School Library will be available during exam week for quiet study by students preparing for exams.
6) Textbooks should be returned at the place and time as described by your subject teachers.
7) MISSED EXAMS - Failure to write an examination will result in a "0" being assigned for the examination. Exceptions will only be made in instances where there is a medical situation or extreme circumstances. Parents are to call the school and inform the Vice Principal as soon as possible on the date(s) that the examination(s) is to take place and make arrangements to follow up with the missed exam.
8) SCHOOL CLOSING - If the school is closed for any reason during exams, all exams will be written one day later than originally scheduled. For example, if the school was closed on Thursday, Jan 23 , these exams would be written on June. 24th. The full exam schedule would shift forward by a day.
9) ELECTRONIC DEVICES – No electronic devices are allowed to be with students during exams unless otherwise stated by the teacher. Devices must be turned off and stored at the front of the room with coats, bags, and other personal belongings.
10) SPECIAL EDUCATION – Students wishing to receive accommodations during their Performance Tasks and/or Exams must make prior arrangements with their Special Education Resource Teacher in Room 201