Registration Process for 2022-2023
Welcome to MM Robinson! Please read the instructions for student registration carefully and contact the school at (905) 335-5588 if you have any questions. Please email your completed package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your registration package has been received and reviewed you will be contacted to confirm the registration and next steps.
Registration Process and Course Selection Materials
Note for current Grade 8 students: Registration will occur directly from school to school for all Grade 8 students attending an MM Robinson elementary feeder school
Students who wish to register at MM Robinson must complete a Student Registration Form, which is used at all schools within the Halton District School Board.
When families are registering students, there are several pieces of identification and information that are needed. Please see this checklist of what is required for registration. If you are transferring from another high school, please complete the Application to Transfer form and include it in the registration package. To help with course selection please review this various resources linked below:
(For non-feeder school students currently in Grade 8, please submit registration materials prior to Jan 31st, 2022)
MM Robinson Catchment Area
Please use this locator tool to determine if MMR is the correct school based on your home address. If you are within the MMR school boundary, please review the following information to determine whether or not your registration can be completed by the school or if it has to be completed at the HDSB Welcome Centre.
Welcome Centre Registrations
You must contact the Welcome Centre to register for school if your student is:
• Entering the Ontario school system for the first time, and whose first language is not English (or is a variety of English)*
• Entering with an International Student Visa (or any Visa including Visitor Visa)
• Entering with a Work Permit or a Study Permit (student and/or parent/guardian holds the permit)
• Entering with their Permanent Residence application in process
• Entering from a French language school in a French language school board (if first language is not English)
• Re-entering Ontario after an absence of a year or more (if first language is not English)
* where student is a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or Refugee Claimant
If your student meets any of the above criteria, please contact the Welcome Centre using this form to make an appointment to complete your registration.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Ram Fam!